8/17/15

Love the one you wear!

Hello sweethearts!

Is it just me or does time fly when you're enjoying summer?!
Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds...
And to go on a holiday or at least swimming :)



I drenched my tooshie at Dolce Vita festival in Rovinj this year and decided to write a post about swimwear that I wore this and last year.



Both are from Ebay. I don't go swimming often so swimwear is a secondary thing in my closet to be honest.
Blue/red bikini I got last year when I was 15 pounds lighter and felt comfortable in 2 piece.


It is a cute navy like bikini with a high waist bottom. Red buttons give that ultimate pin up look.


Upper part features a cute red- white stripes and it is padded. Skinny straps are removable.


It ties on the back so it's very comfortable.


This year I decided to go for a one piece swimwear.


I love that it looks nice and coveres all my flaws. It is made out of two parts, bottom one is like regular one piece bathing suit. It is covered with stretchy, stitched, wrinkled upper part.


This bathing suit has many advantages, it is padded so you don't have to worry that it's see trough when gets wet, it gives a nice silhouette and hides tummy. I do have one complaint and that is that the upper part is rising when I walk but that is easy to solve with a few stitches! Otherwise I feel comfortable in it even with a few pounds up.


Therefore, whatever the style you go with this summer, the most important thing is that you feel comfortable and sexy
 
I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there. ♥♥♥♥♥


Photos by Studio Berton, Photobilly and Jasmina Gorjanski


Love, Eleanor
                            xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment