7/8/18

Watching spring blossom

Hello sweethearts!

Although we are already well into the summer, I bring you a spring magic created with Jasenka Arbanas at the Botanical garden in Zagreb. Though Zagreb is filled with places to visit and see, Botanical garden Faculty of Science is one of the most visited sites. The most beautiful is of course, in the spring. 




For this walk trough statutorily protected Monument of garden architecture I wore my custom made shirt dress in my favorite color. Since vintage shirt dress is a classic that will take you from season to season in style I had to have it. My seamstress had a perfect green material, I liked it so much that I wanted something special out of it and vintage shirt dress was on my list for a long time. 



It comes with a matching belt and accidentally I found sandals of the same color on eBay. Paired with bamboo yewelery, this outfit makes a timeless and relaxed yet flattering combination. Perfect for Jasenka to capture the beauty, not only the dress but the nature around...


All photos are property of Jasenka Arbanas Ⓡ


Love, Eleanor
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment