7/1/15

Vixen Connie

Hello sweethearts!

Grab your ice coffee and enjoy because I have another review for you :)
I am pleased to introduce to you the "Connie" dress by Voodoo Vixen

 
 
If you want to be noticed- this is the dress for you!


"Connie" is a vibrant red A- line dress with glasses print throughout that I absolutely adore ♥♥
Since it fits perfectly with my cat-eye glasses I decided to put my poodle hair and visit a local library.


There are many reasons why this dress is so special. Besides the print my favorite thing is her beautiful detailed neckline with black piping and pockets.


Thank you Voodoo Vixen for a great eye for details, you sure know how to win my ♥


Don't let the length of this dress fools you, It is just below the knee  (Im 5.6) but there is a lot of sass going on ;)


It is made out of heavy weight stretch cotton with invisible zip on the back so thumbs up for not messing your hair when you put it on!


I am wearing it with a medium full black petticoat but I think it would be perfect with a fuller petticoat (or just wear 2).


This dress comes in a plus size too and you can find a matching cardigan for her on http://www.voodoovixen.co.uk/!


Did I made you feel in love with "Connie"? Because I sure am seduced and by the looks so are the half people in my town :)

Like Voodoo Vixen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VVLDN?fref=ts
Shop here: http://www.voodoovixen.co.uk/

Love, Eleanor
                         xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment