10/6/16

Lady Luck's red Debra Hibiscus

Hello sweethearts!

Babes on this side of the hemisphere did you take advantage of the last days of summer?! I sure did!
I took my new to me Smooch dress for a one last stroll this season.

 
I paired it with red and white stripes earrings and matching bangle, Deer Arrow brooch and Lady Luck's Boutique Debra Hibiscus red hair flower.
 

A while ago I became Lady Luck's Boutique brand ambasador!! That is a huge honor and
blessing for me. I find their hair flowers, bamboo jewellery and tropical accessories amazing so I was quite impatient to get my parcel.


Among all the gorgeous jewelry and hair flowers this red hibiscus immediately caught the eye!


Debra hair flower is a silk hibiscus in vibrant red color. It measures approximately 12 cm so it makes a great statement peace for any tiki inspired outfit!


It also comes in orange too and in many variations so make sure you check the shop here :)


Sumptuous Debra is very light and provided with a firm hairpin which ensures that the hair flower lays nice along the head, so it is very stabile on your hair and it will not fall off.


From time to time my friends find something beautiful for me. That is how I got this dress, from a girl friend that thought it would look great on me. Tag says Linea Domani, so I am not familiar with the brand but I love this frock!


It is a light shirt style dress with buttons that go all the way. Perfect for summer! Can't wait to wear it again next year. Until then my Lady Luck's Boutique Debra Hibiscus will have to complement other dresses ♥


Shop Lady Luck's Boutique: http://www.ladylucksboutique.com/rockabilly-pinup-hair-flowers
Like Lady Luck's Boutique on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ladylucksboutique
Follow Lady Luck's Boutique on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ladylucksboutique/


Love, Eleanor
                           xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful scenery! You are so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully pretty photos and setting. That kiss print dress is too cool for words!

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! I'm actually wanting a couple of hair-flowers from Lady Luck boutique myself to wear! They have a wonderful selection, I love your hibiscus one! :)

    ReplyDelete